Friday, August 13, 2010

Is Your Spouse on the Fast Track?

As many of you who know me, I am not one to mix words. The rule in my car is whoever is driving chooses the listening options. So when I am driving I have two staple choices, one is Earth, Wind and Fire and the other is the “Fast Track Networking Secrets” cd’s in the car at all times. Now of course I do have others in the car but those don’t leave the car. Since I don’t fly anywhere, I drive, I have to be at no matter where it is so I have almost memorized that cd’s.

My husband, Tony, also listens to them when we are in the car together and I am driving, as much as he didn’t want to in the beginning. I thought it was ironic since he is a high school football coach and teacher. Its football season now and we have been having two a days for over a week now. Since I am a wife of a football coach I end up volunteering a lot for the team doing different things needed. The other morning at 0430 we were at the field and of course the boys had a melt down and started to complain about having to do the “Wind sprints” again. Before I knew it I heard Ivan Misner’s story come out of Tony’s mouth about how they needed to make a choice about being winners in anything they do in the present and in their future. I thought wow he was listening to the cd’s.

You never know about what you listen to and how it can be used in any different situation you may be in your life or career. Tony told me afterwards that as much as he didn’t want to listen to the cd’s in the beginning; he was glad that we listened to them together because after he repeated Dr. Misner’s story almost exactly that the boys started to practice harder and he hopes they will follow through as the season progresses since the first game is next Friday.

If you have the Fast Track cd’s you may want to have your spouse listen to them also since you never know they may benefit from them also. If you don’t go to www.delfuego.com / and click on the BNI link to order them. Or you can ask me about the success we have seen here in NM with them and growing our businesses.

As always if you have any questions or comments please email me at rondazaragoza@gmail.com. I will try and reply to your question within 24-48 hours of receipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment